Pages

Age




MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beckham slams prostitute's claims


Soccer ace David Beckham has filed legal papers saying he was at his ill father's bedside on the day prostitute Irma Nici claimed she slept with him.

Beckham, who insists he had never even met Nici, has now filed a new legal document, revealing his whereabouts on the occasions she alleged to have bedded the footballer.

In court papers obtained by Britain's News of the World tabloid, which are signed by the star and dated Jan 14, 2011, Beckham states: "This trip is quite memorable to me because of my father's very serious health situation. Although it is well-known that I frequently stay at Claridge's while in London, I did not stay or otherwise set foot inside Claridge's during this trip."

The sports star also claims to have been having a therapeutic massage in a New York hotel when he is said to have first hired Nici in August 2007, reports aceshowbiz.

He also dismisses claims he phoned Nici from New York in October, 2007, in a bid to arrange a meeting - insisting, "I have reviewed my travel itinerary and I was never in New York for October 2007."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker