Pages

Age




MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy being single forever

They are smart and funny. Wherever they go, they tend to strike a chord in women's hearts. Yet, they stay away from commitment and are happy being single and forever ready to mingle. That is just how they like it. Media professional Rahul Sharma says it's great to be single. "It's cool as you don't have to worry about being in a binding relationship. You have the freedom to do what you want. And since you're not tied down to anyone, you have the opportunity to meet many women. You can use this opportunity to have a nice fling," he winks. Many men believe that being a bachelor allows them to be more expressive and live life to the fullest. IT professional Aneet Jhaveri is one such guy. "I like being single as you don't have the burden of putting someone else's needs and desires before your own. I love to travel, and experience cities through their nightlife and restaurants. I make it a point to visit cities within the country and abroad at least once a year. I don't think I would have been able to do that if I was married with a wife and kids." For some, it is not so much a choice but simply a part of life. Marketing manager Rohit Kapoor is a typical single and available guy who loves hanging out with his friends at his favourite bar and has had many relationships. "I always knew that I wasn't the kind of person who would get into a serious relationship. I like it this way. And I have made some cool friends along the way." When Bryan Adams sang 18 Till I Die he would have hardly imagined that many guys would make it the motto of their lives. At least this is what seems when you speak to interior designer Akash Roy. He enjoys being single, and says that it's all about feeling young. "No one can say that being married with a family is an easy task. Being single gives me the opportunity to live every single dream of mine and not worry about responsibilities. I can take risks, and I don't have to worry about ruining someone else's life." While many people may shy away from the concept of bachelorhood always, these men are embracing the joys of single hood happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker