Pages

Age




MySpaceLayouts

Friday, September 3, 2010

I will definitely marry: Sushmita Sen


Sushmita Sen is tired of being quizzed about her wedding plans but the Bollywood beauty says that she will definitely tie the knot one day.
Grapevine is abuzz that the former Miss Universe has recently broken up with former Pakistani cricketer Wasim Akram, but she refused to address the rumours.
Sushmita, 34, kept mum on the whole issue saying, "It's all rubbish and I don't want to talk about it."
However the single mother, who raises two adopted daughters, said that she would definitely tie the knot in the future.
"I will definitely get married but it is not that it has to happen at a certain age. I am tired of answering how my man will look. I will bring in the sample for everyone when I find the right person," Sushmita, who was in the capital to promote estate group Assotech said.
But does it get taxing at times to manage personal and professional life all on her own?
"When you have love in your life and respect what you do, you get up and do things. Yes, definitely I do feel tired but when I look around and she how privileged I am, I get going," Sushmita said.
But the year hasn't been smooth for Sushmita. She launched 'I Am She' a platform to select the Indian representative for the Miss Universe pageant. But her chosen candidate Ushoshi Sengupta, failed to even make it to the top 15.
"People who try to tackle failure, attract failure The more you indulge in analysis it gets tougher. So just keep making mistakes and learn," she said.
'Slumdog Millionaire' star Freida Pinto had recently said that she decided to become an actress after seeing Sushmita win the 1994 Miss Universe competition.
"Life comes as a full circle. It feels good when you become someone's idol," Sushmita said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker