Hotel room matters a lot for travelers, as it can make or break the essence of a trip. A good comfortable hotel room is like an icing on cake for travelers as it adds more joy to their expedition. However if you want your trip to be more relaxing and fun filled, by experiencing the best comforts and luxuries of life, you will have to shell out a handsome amount of money. The listed below hotels are some which offer costliest rooms in India.'
1. Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur: Referred to as the most romantic hotels in India, Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur tops the chart of hotels that offer the costliest rooms in India. This beautiful palace situated in the middle of the serene lake Pichola, offers a wide variety of rooms to suit the taste of every tourist. Their most basic option will cost you around 36,000 per night, while the grand presidential suite will damage you 6 lakh per night. The Taj Lake Palace Hotel belongs to the Mewar dynasty, the hotel treasures historical rooms with miniature paintings and intricate glasswork. You can make your stay in Udaipur memorable by booking a room facing the beautiful lake pichola. The hotel also offers leisurely boat ride on the placid waters of Pichola.
2. The Leela Palace Kempinksi, New Delhi: One of the finest hotels in the country, Leela Palace Kempinksi, comes next in the list. The elite Leela Palace is situated in the posh Chanakyapuri in New Delhi. The 260 rooms in this hotel are said to be the largest in the capital as it spreads more than 550 sq ft. The Presidential Suite itself extends 4425 sq. ft. The grand deluxe will compel you to spend 25,000 per night, while the Maharaja Suite will cost about 4.5 lakh for a night. The hotel has bullet proof glass windows. It also offers a 6,500 sqft ESPA spa, a heated infinity pool on the rooftop, a whisky and wine bar and a tea lounge. 18 billion was spent to build this luxuary hotel.
3. The Oberoi, Gurgaon: The hotel treasures a contemporary Indian art gallery and an exclusive cigar lounge which makes it exceptional in the country. A single deluxe room will charge you about 30,000, whereas the presidential room will squeeze you 3 lakh per night. Ideal for business conferences, the hotel boasts 202 guest rooms and suites, planned with a set of contemporary features. The comfortable rooms are detailed with landscape windows facing the pools and landscaped gardens. 24 hour butler service is available in the hotel while the selected suites are provided with private heated swimming pools.
4. The Oberoi, Mumbai: The Oberoi is one of the top hotels in Mumbai. Nested on the Marine Drive, the grand hotel overlooks the city’s famous Arabian bay. If you opt to stay in the deluxe room you will have to spend about 25,000 and a presidential suite will cost you 3 lakh per night. The well planned hotel is redesigned to fit in new security features. Former U.S. President Bill Clinton has also availed the luxury services here. The hotel is ideal for business meetings and conferences.
5. Taj Lands End, Mumbai:This luxury hotel is the right choice for travelers seeking five star luxury and comfort of life. Situated in the elite Bandstand area of Bandra, the hotel offers luxury rooms facing the scenic view of Arabian Sea. Apart from the other amenities, the 18 storey hotel has rooms that feature a mini-bar. The deluxe rooms here can be availed for 23,000, while the presidential suites cost about 2.5 lakh per night. The hotel offers spacious and sophisticated guest rooms and is quite near to the city’s airports.