Pages

Age




MySpaceLayouts

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Katrina Kaif will be a friend always: Salman Khan


Salman Khan shows his uber cool side - of the superstar and superman he is...

Salman, seems like the best phase of your life. Wanted, Dabangg, Ready and now Bodyguard up for release - getting better and bigger?
I think I'm getting luckier. It's just that these films had great scripts, with a lot entertainment. Also, everybody doing their jobs to the fullest have made these films actually happen.

You've made Eid day your own.
No, not true. If somebody else had decided this date beforehand, we wouldn't have come on Eid. We would've come slightly ahead. Two big films releasing is bad for the industry so you should have a two-three weeks gap between each movie.

Sonakshi and Asin, two actresses suddenly in the top bracket, have been supported greatly by you...
No, that's not true. They're very talented and that's why they are where they are. Sonakshi was outstanding in her first film. And as far as talent is concerned, it's something that you have or you don't have. So basically the need was ours, mine, to cast Sonakshi in Dabangg or Asin in Ready.

You're doing a movie with Katrina so how's the equation between you two?
We are still really good friends. Always have been, always will be and that's the reason I am doing Ek Tha Tiger. If I'd refused the film or she'd refused the film then that would have been a problem.

Recently, you had an argument with Sanjay Dutt at his party?
Ya, there was apparently a fight between Sanju and me which was never a fight. Sanju and I are like brothers and we both got to know of this in the morning. The next day we shot for Big Boss.

You once said that you are a very difficult person to be in a relationship with. True?
Ya I am. I wake up early in the morning and sleep late at night. I don't go out for dinners that much. No flowers, chocolates, cards - I can't get myself to do those things, so I guess I'm difficult.

A man in your position and with your looks can date any girl in the world? Suppose you could, who would you date?
Right now, you have no idea how much I am trying. Won't tell you for whom, but no luck. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker